Versus.013 Versus.013

Perfect ending! Lmao!

Versus.002 Versus.002

It doen't need color that's the art style. But I do agree, extremely clever.

Versus.026 Versus.026

Versus.043 Versus.043

It's hard to say but I think that was the best one I've see so far.

Cool stuff, keep it coming ;)

The Christmas Winky Song The Christmas Winky Song

I love how when I post a video that has a serious message, well thought lyrics, and subtle yet provoking visuals it get's pulled because it didn't have enough animation to it.

No body explained this to me the first two 3 times my videos were pulled, someone very helpful explained this too me in a comment posted on one of my most recent videos which is now pulled.

The point is, I posted something that was getting votes and had enough people liking it to the point where it was up in the four star range and then it gets pulled without an explanation and yet a video like this is allowed to stay on Newgourds.

Bull.

Well I guess I know now, all I have to do is make a very simple song about ass, tits, cum, dick and have a simple animation of a hand poking them and I'll succeed far in Newgrounds.

Oh ya and I have to have something poke a pile of shit.

Damn, thank you koit, I now have a whole new understanding of how to make about 4,000+ simple minded idiots bow to me.

Sweet.

koit responds:

Well if you feel aggrieved at anything, this isn't exactly the place to change anything is it !?
Send a mail to Newgrounds if you feel you've been mistreated.

And as for my stuff, I make what I make, you don't have to like it or indeed worry about it.

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

I never really considered the feelings of console controllers.

Perfect job bro. Without doubt, the funniest thing I've seen within the past three months. I'm an general artist and a wicked video game nerd who still tends to play his N64, so that just made my day. Looking forward to seeing you create something that tops that.

Haunted HalooweeD+@!!!!!! Haunted HalooweeD+@!!!!!!

Try again. Not like this.

WHOOKOS Short: Gum WHOOKOS Short: Gum

Funny

Pretty funny hope to see more from you.

Madness Reaction Madness Reaction

Madness

I always love a good Madness and this was good but it definitely needs to be longer, you did a great job thought I can tell you definitely spent some time and effort putting this together. You've inspired me to make a sprite madness.

The End of Horribleville The End of Horribleville

Preety Good

The art work was asome, the humor was preety good, the only thing that it lacked was the voice acting, practic with voice acting let a few people hear it before you submit and I'm sure you'll get a higher vote.